Follow link for details Bid Data and Photos
TOWN OF RUSSELL – BAYFIELD COUNTY
Alcohol License Requests 2021-2022
Red Cliff Band of Lake Superior Chippewa has applied
to the Town of Russell for a Class B Fermented Malt Beverage
and Class B Intoxicating Liquor license for the Legendary Waters Resort
Complex and Casino, 88705 State Hwy 13, Bayfield, WI 54814.
Duwayne Soulier Memorial VFW Post 8239 Veterans of
Foreign Wars, Inc. has applied to the Town of Russell for a
Class B Intoxicating Liquor and Class B Fermented Malt Beverage for VFW Post 8239, 37330 W. Bresette Hill Road; Bayfield, WI 54814
C&C of Red Cliff Inc. has applied to the Town of Russell for a Class A Fermented Malt Beverage and Class A Intoxicating Liquor license for Peterson Foods & Smoke Shop, 88100 State Hwy 13, Bayfield, WI 54814.
Red Cliff Business Development Corporation has applied to the Town of Russell for a Class A Fermented Malt Beverage and Class A Intoxicating Liquor license for the Buffalo Bay Store, 37360 State Hwy 13, Bayfield, WI 54814.
David L. Good – Clerk/Treasurer
Posted May 11, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Town of Russell
6 p.m. – May 18, 2021
Town of Russell Garage 35900 State Highway 13; Bayfield, WI
Any person wishing to attend who, because of a disability, requires special accommodations, should contact the Town Clerk at 715 779-5338, at least 24 hours before the scheduled meeting time, so appropriate arrangements can be made.
Due to the CORVID-19 Health Emergency, this meeting will limit attendance to a maximum of 10 individuals.
1. Call Board of Review to Order and roll call.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Confirmation of Board of Review and open meeting notices.
4. Select a Chairperson for Board of Review.
5. Select a Vice-Chairperson for Board of Review.
6. Verify that a member has met the mandatory training requirements.
7. Verify that the Town has an ordinance for the confidentiality of income and expense information provided to the assessor under state law (sec. 70.47(7)(af).
8. Review of new laws.
9. Adoption of amendment to the procedure for sworn telephone testimony and sworn written testimony.
10. Adoption of policy regarding the procedure for waiver of Board of Review hearing requests.
11. Filing and summary of Annual Assessment Report by Assessor’s Office.
12. Receipt of the Assessment Roll by clerk from the Assessor.
13. Receive the Assessment roll and sworn statements from the clerk.
14. Review the Assessment Roll and Perform Statutory Duties:
a. Examine the roll.
b. Correct description or calculation errors, add omitted property. eliminate double assessed property.
15. Discussion/Action-Certify all corrections of error under state law (sec. 70.43, Wis. Stats.).
16. Discussion/Action -Verify with the assessor that open book changes are included in the assessment roll.
17. During the first two hours, consideration of:
a. Waivers of the required 48-hour notice of intent to file an objection when there is good cause.
b. Requests for waiver of the BOR hearing allowing the property owner an appeal directly to circuit court.
c. Requests to testify by telephone or submit sworn written statement, subpoena requests, and act on any other legally allowed/required Board of Review matters.
18. Review Notices of Intent to File Objection.
19. Proceed to hear objections, if any and if proper notice/waivers given unless scheduled for another date.
20. Consider/act on scheduling additional Board of Review Date(s).
21. Adjourn (to future date if necessary).
Posted May 4, 2020 at 4 p.m. David L. Good – Clerk/Treasurer
The Town Board will be attending Board of Review Training. A quorum of the Board may be present, but no business will be conducted.
Notice given this 3rd day of May, 2021 at 4 p.m.
Follow link for Gravel Crushing Bid Notice
Follow this link LSB Boat Ramp Dock Replacement
Click link for Guide for Property Owners
Click the link 2021 Board of Review Notice
Click link for details Open Book Notice
Boat ramp is open and a new dock has been installed. The campground is open to all types of campers. Restrooms, water, ice and wood are available. The showers are closed. Dump station and fish cleaning station are operational. We look forward to you visiting.